OKO Magic Milk™ Tubeless is a step forward for latex-based free-flowing liquid tyre sealants. It is designed for ‘tubeless ready’ or full UST tubeless tyres (also usable in tubes: for maximum puncture proofing on UST and MTB tubes we recommend Puncture Free Bike or X-Treme)
65ml mini-bottle ‘Backpack Pack’ – carry with you wherever you ride
• NEW Hi-Fibre race variety: ideal for road race tyres: handles high pressures. Also handles low pressures in downhill, enduro and gravel riding.
• NO LATEX ALLERGY PROBLEMS
• NEW ‘BackPack Pack’ mini-bottle for the trail
• Seals holes of up to 7 mm diameter in tubeless tyres
• Finds the little crevices between bead and rim
• Synthetic latex formula is wheel, tyre and CO2 friendly
• Coats the sidewall like no other
• Lasts longer than other latex milk products, top up easily and carry on
• Suitable for all bike types
OKO Magic Milk™ Hi-Fibre is a new type of latex-based free-flowing liquid tyre sealant. It is designed for the demands of racing – unlike some other so-called ‘race’ sealants it is not limited to regular mountain bike pressures. You can go high – or low – where others cannot seal punctures.
Simple (removable core) Presta, or Schrader fitting, using the pointed inner cap (carry a valve core remover and CO2 inflator with you): or use an OKO Tyre Sealant Injector (with valve core remover) for easy, accurate measuring.
• Latex-based for sealing wheel/tyre bead imperfections
• In practice, as light as any sealant you can use
• Longer effective life than competitors – usually 6+ months before you need to top up (does not ball up inside)
• Advanced synthetic latex formula – will not rot tyres or damage wheels, and will not cause allergic reactions
• Contains corrosion inhibitors
• Non Hazardous
Non Flammable: Non Hazardous (not excluded from air shipments unlike some ammonia-containing products). NO ADVERSE AFFECT UPON TYRES OR RIMS.
WORKS WITH TUBELESS READY and FULL UST TUBELESS WHEELS/TYRES, with Schrader or removable-type Presta valves. (if you have non-removable Presta valve cores, pour Magic Milk into tyre well then mount tyre onto rim).
(For tyres with inner tubes, use OKO Puncture Free Bike or OKO X-Treme)
Colour: White (appears blue when applied inside tyre). Free-flowing. Low Odour (no nasty ammonia smell).
QUANTITY REQUIRED per tyre:
• Road Racing (Tubeless/tube/tubular) 30-50ml
• 26” MTB & 650B 60-80ml
• 27.5″/650B MTB/XCO 80-100ml
• 29″ MTB 100-120ml
• Downhill use 100-140ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.